Friday, September 28, 2018

How Much Of What?

How much is being physically and mentally healthy and feeling good about yourself worth to you? Do you measure your wellbeing and peace of mind in monetary values? If you do, so well for you as everyone must find their own path in this portal called life.

The path of life that I try to travel is to embrace. I have chosen to embrace minding my own business. I have determined to curtail negative thoughts about myself and about others as soon as they materialize and not allowing them the fester and take root.

For many years I felt that I would not live to be thirty years of age. I have done so, and what does it mean? Would it not have been better if I had never been born than to live for a moment, grow old and ugly, and then die?

Several times during my life death has approached me and turned to the side. Is it possible that even death does not consider me as being worthy of it? As death does not have the same cares and concerns as the living, I do not believe that worthiness is the reason why it has shunned me thus far.

How much is feeling good about yourself worth? Is it worth doing harm to other people, harming other life forms, or devastating the environment in which we live? I took her by the hand and kissed it tenderly at which she warmly smiled at me. So, what is to be made of her response? Perchance romance will be the byproduct of her reaction to my kiss.

The wind has blown, and the storm will come. Suddenly in a clear azure-sky particle matter will be consumed at the speed of thought, and that which exists will no longer be.

How much is your feeling of wholesomeness worth? The melancholy has dejected the downcast, and the wretched has a smile on his or her face. And none of these temperaments are well suited for those of us that have decided to own positive personality traits.

My thoughts and desires are of her, yet I cannot find her. I have looked over here, and I have looked over there, but she is still but a dream to me. What does it take to help you to feel whole and complete? Is it this, or is it that?

The shadows have engulfed me. I am not young anymore. My thoughts are not for me but of my younger ones that are coming behind me. What can, and should I do for them? I have wasted my life on my life. Is this what I should tell them?

I will keep my mouth closed as I am the least of all to be giving anyone a suggestion. Paradise cannot find a more perfect place to exist other than within the confines of her dark complexion. Within those other dimensions of here and beyond, I hold her very close and very tenderly.

How much?

Take a Look at: luciditybooks.com, hiveaid.org, hiveaids.net, and DreamMeta.life

1 comment:

  1. Never give up in life they all said there is no cure for HIV VIRUS, which is a big lie I have passed through many processes. Also, I never believed there is really a cure to HIV/AIDS until I met Dr. James. The doctor that have been helping people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for HIV permanent cure online I found out about Dr. James, and to my greatest surprise Dr. James has the herbal medicine for HIV cure which I have been looking for years I explained my problems to him through the email I found on someone who testified about Dr.James herbal mix write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.James instructed me, I was very happy after 21 days I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I went for a test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy after all i have been through.you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com And He also has herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema, urethra wart, chronic problems. Herpes, Cancer, ALS, Autism,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV infections, ulcer
    He can interpret your dreams and tell you the meaning
    Marriage counseling
    Reasons why you are single n not married
    Reasons why you are much hated and bad luck

    ReplyDelete